Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Snippets of Pangil, Laguna

It's fun to discover rarely visited places hidden in the middle of nowhere...well, not exactly 'nowhere' let's just say 'in the middle of the mountains'. Pangil, Laguna is a town somewhere near Paeta and Mabitac. We went there to take a look at the river and just took some pictures and left after two hours for Caliraya (What a spontaneous trip). If you'd ask me what my favorite body of water is, I'd say Rivers. If truth be told, I have a little fear of the Sea and my wild imagination of sea creatures doesn't help at all. Rivers, on the other hand are far more relaxing, I guess. The free flowing sound of the water as it hits the rocks are music to my ears and not to mention the feeling of having your feet soaked in cold water. Stress relieving indeed! :) I demand a river near my house! :))


Tita baby, Tita Beng, Tito Bong and ate Pearly

I wanted my picture taken with the same background. Holding the camera and being the one to take pictures most of the time has its downs. 






My cousins and I went in this same river 10 years ago and we call it "ahhh! yung ilog kung saan nalunod si Clariz!" Yup, my cousin almost drowned here because she wanted to swim so bad with my older cousins who were in the deepest part of the river. My brother saved her. Twas a funny memory actually. We all just laugh at it whenever we recall the memory.

My mom super wanted me to have a picture taken with the Carabao behind me. 


I am immensely gaining tremendous amount of weight to the point of visibility. NOT.GOOD.

No comments:

Post a Comment