Friday, April 13, 2012

An anonymous Inspiration

I was browsing through my old blog and I saw this random comment on my "Angels and Demons" post where I placed down pictures of the altars and markers so that It would be easier to visualize the sculptures and churches in the book. The comment says:

This really got me, well, happy in the most unexplainable sense. I don't know and I'm not entirely sure but when I read the phrase "it was worth writing about and not just for your personal enjoyment" it hit me right through and through. It feels awesomely good to know that the things you do or the things you write about actually help people. I know for sure that maybe you think I'm the most shallow person in the world but this gave me an overwhelming sense of accomplishment and joy. To have someone appreciate your work or just give you that simple 'thank you' is strongly good enough to suffice for all the hardwork.

It's so sad though that I was only able to read this now because as you can see from the post above, it was dated a year ago and even if I reply to the person, He/she wouldn't be notified. So, I am making this post for the person, whoever he or she may be. I am utterly and genuinely overjoyed to have helped you!

I really wish one day that I can help and/or change people's lives through writing or through my blog. I hope that someday, I can be a person full of.....no, not knowledge, but wisdom. I am really waiting for that moment when I can devote my life to helping people or that time when I can release and let go of all my personal interests and live for others

The happiness that gives you tingles running down your spine, that's what everything is all about! That's what we should all aim for. Though I know it's merely impossible...I mean, even for me but (I know I'd sound like some hero from a book ) Happiness should triumph against all odds.

No comments:

Post a Comment