Saturday, November 03, 2012

Sticks and stones will break my what?


I am whiny and I complain when the need arises or when I'm feeling all so stubbornly out-righteous.  It's something I never really like doing but somehow my autonomic nervous system always finds a way to send viral signals telling me to "JUST GO AND SAY WHAT YOU WANT, YOU FREAKING WOMAN!"  That's a pathological reflex powered by a shot of adrenaline. Yeah, It's  probably one of those illnesses that forbids you to act like a normal rational person. But hey, we need an outburst sometimes. I can't stop talking when I know I'm right especially when the words being formed by my mouth and vibrated by my voicebox are so perfectly constructed that I, sometimes, even get surprised. It's like my eyes always give that feeling of "what do you have to say now, mister?" And that's a win-win situation.

There are days, though, when I know that I cannot pull myself together and cannot divulge any personal matters that's beyond my emotional capacity. My tears are very shallow and I guess that's already a given fact especially to those who really know me. I have the tendency to be emotionally unstable but just to a certain degree that is...still considered normal. I know well how to balance the three parts of my psyche so I know for sure I'm not ending up in an asylum.

I'm not wrecked. It's just that the events that have occurred are giving me a sense of so much responsibilities. You know...the pressure.


No comments:

Post a Comment