Sunday, November 18, 2012

All I Need

I was scheduled for duty in a certain lying in in Makati yesterday but thank God it was cancelled. My clinical instructor got sick the whole day yesterday and I was actually saddened because I still need three deliveries for my completion. I have yet again to go through my messed up schedule and see where I can fit my extra duties. But things happen for a reason and I'm happy to say that I have chosen to spend my "night shift" with my family rather than sulking and bumming at home. We decided to have a very late dinner at Ayala Triangle because my mother wanted to see the symphony of lights and sounds. It was breathtaking and it seemed like I was part of those Christmas Coca Cola commercials that make you reminisce of happy thoughts. The Christmas songs were magnetizing and I just couldn't stop being so amazed with the play of lights. Everyone should really see it! After watching, we headed to Wee Nam Kee - a Singaporean restaurant that is famous for their Hainanese chicken.




 Tastes really good and not to mention really healthy. The chicken is half roasted and half steamed. :)

 SPICY KANGKONG :)
With my Sister


With my mom..whom I totally love, adore and admire despite her natural lack of ability to smile at photographs. hehe :P 

I love my family more than anything else and I'm truly grateful and blessed to be given the time to bond with them. I may have dropped some of the things I love doing but there is certainly no regret because I know I have chosen the good and right decisions in life. Right now, I can feel that my life is not just a bliss of joyful moments but an unlimited, continuous array of happiness.  

You are alive with just the fact that a lot of people love you and that the love you can share is so much bigger.


No comments:

Post a Comment