Friday, November 16, 2012

One More Night

Spontaneity. I guess that's one thing I've learned in College. You can't truly enjoy life when you stick to certain number of "things to do" and time management. It is when the unplanned plans turn into moments for life that you appreciate every single tick in the clock...like you never want it to slow down or come to an end.  

I am blessed to have John and Arcee in my life. I have probably mentioned it over and over again but I think that when you are given treasures, it becomes an automatic response to be proud about them. The same goes for my friends. I am extremely and beyond galaxy grateful for having such baliw buddies who never get tired of each others company. We never run out of random jokes to throw at each other, stories to share and  life problems to answer. We don't need the alcohol to get wild, the drugs to get high or the cigarettes to relax. We just need US (and maybe some food :P) and that shoos away the bad vibes. 

I am really Happy. :)








No comments:

Post a Comment