Wednesday, November 02, 2011

Wednesday at Starbucks

Woke up so early after a major inuman last night so just to avoid insanity from boredom, I went to Starbucks in Santana grove and spent 3 hours sketching and reading 50 pages of Sundays at Tiffany's. I bought my usual drink (which is just either a hot or iced white chocolate mocha) and to my surprise the Barista (Gina) gave me a free Christmas SB cup with a GC in it. Thank you! I'm not entirely sure if they're giving this out randomly or to just the regular costumers but..Yey! haha! Apparently, you can officially start collecting the stickers for the planner tomorrow. Fingers crossed for a nicer planner :P Will try to pass by Starbucks tomorrow and show you (if im allowed to take photos because as far as i know we're not allowed to take pictures of the planner unless authorized by the store itself. I HAVE NO IDEA WHY. ) or if not then i'll pull out all the descriptive words i have in my dictionary just to describe to you the planner.



Wise talaga Rustans when in comes to Business. Seriously! They should've just made it a free drink. I have to buy one pa in order to get a free one. HOKAYYYY :))

...and here's the product of the three hours spent in a coffee shop.

OPS! WALANG KOKONTRA! I'm trying :)




I am in NEED of a new set of staedtlers (Because the one Migs gave me during our class barkada exchange gift got lost ...or stolen :))) Yeah, i gotta save up for that. UNLESS YOU, THE ONE READING THIS, IS KIND ENOUGH TO GIVE ME ONE? please? :)

1 comment:

  1. very nice put up, i certainly love this website, carry on it

    ReplyDelete