Thursday, November 03, 2011

Tonsillitis, cough and colds

so much for the last few days of sembreak :( I was supposed to attend my 6am basketball training and 12pm volleyball tryouts but when i woke up this morning my body just felt so tired and my throat was just painful as hell. Couldn't even swallow my own saliva okayy :(( So, goodbye volleyball :(

I Wasn't able to go out of the house and check the 2012 Starbucks planner but my sister has already blogged about it! Check her blog at venicefurio.blogspot.com
Hoho! They look nice but im not sure if i can get em because im saving up money for Christmas. :)

Anyway, that was just a short post before i go to sleep. Hopefully everything will be okay tomorrow. I really hate having colds. I mean, tonsillitis - tolerable, colds - What-the-hell-so-itchy-sneeze-here-sneeze-there-apply-vics-more-vics-blow-nose-drink-water-lozenges-everywhere-tissue-all-over-cant-breathe-teary-eyes-headache-asjhskeinehckmalaiendji!!!!!! :((

1 comment:

  1. This page helped my cold and cough relief: http://healthandbeauty.aroundtownbarnsley.com/index.php/symptom-relief-from-coughs-and-colds/16/

    ReplyDelete