Wednesday, November 02, 2011

Philippine Fashion Week 2012 S/S : Last day

We had tickets to all four shows but we were so lazy to dress up at 1pm so we just skipped Ready to wear and Grand Allure. I went to Smx with my sister and ate zubie and then met up with Clariz and Ate April in MoA. We watched EsAc, Sassa Jimenez, Noel Crisostomo, Jerome Salaya Ang and Menswear Collection.

The Highlight of my night was Sassa Jimenez. I've seen her designs in magazines before and I just absolutely adore her! It was a dream come true to watch her designs on the runway. It brought back the avant-garde vibes (which totally reminded me of prom back in highschool ) <3  Here are my favorites from her collection (from www.stylebible.ph)



Her dresses are to die for. <3

The Finale was the Menswear Collection. So i think that you probably already know how things went. Menswear is menswear :)

Here comes the stalker pictures with random models.

I took two or three pictures with him. HAHA! But he was nice enough to let me :) That's the boy next door right thurrr :)

Ate April and Clariz with the drummer from New York


Ate Zubie with a model from the Menswear Collection


With The Master - Joey Espino


Ate Venice with J. Espino


sorry but that's the only 'proper' whole body shot i have.


'Til the next PFW <3

No comments:

Post a Comment