Sunday, July 31, 2011

Case, case puro na lang case.

I don't blog as much anymore because i'm too busy with school and grand case. There's no lie when they say third year is going to eat you alive because right now, it's going cannibal on me. Stress is consuming me. I dont even know which to prioritize anymore. I have ward class this coming friday and the group case is due on wednesday. Grand case deadline and defense are  just looming around the corner and we haven't really started it. Individual case is due on saturday. It's midterm next week and not to mention the number of reports, reaction papers and quizzes we have to work on this week. Everything is just piling up and the load is getting heavier and heavier with each passing day. PM shift duty in MMC 6th front and standing for 7 hours isn't helping at all. OH, and we have to make a puppet show for the kids on friday. Of course, that's not a bad thing... i'm actually looking forward to the puppet show (even if i'm not really good with kids) because I know it'll help  and heal my patients. BUT its just that there's so much things to worry about. :(

well, im off now. I just wanted to let that out :)

No comments:

Post a Comment