Monday, May 07, 2012

Snippets of Bomod-Ok Falls

Cant believe it took me a week to finish four posts regarding the Sagada trip. I've been very busy trying to think of ways how to make the remaining days of my summer a little more productive. Well, I dont think anyone's bothered with my outdated entries anyway as there aren't really a lot of people reading this blog and this site actually serves more of a personal enjoyment and a rundown to memory lane rather than a pro-blog of sort.

So, our last stop was the Bomod-Ok falls and in order for you to see its beauty, you have to trek 3km down a mountain/Rice Terraces. No pain, No gain as they say. But if you're planning to burn those extra calories of yours (like me!)...well, well, it's gonna be quite worth it for you. 


'
After 1-2 hours of trekking, I really do encourage you to swim or just have a dip in the water. It's extremely cold but it's gonna take all your exhaustion away. 








Hi mom you look very tired :) But hey! as you said - this just proves that you are fit enough and can pass cardio clearance! Proud of you!

Oh yeah! The most important thing you have to bring when going up a mountain is...


NUTELLA! :) A very powerful energy booster :D

*What a senseless blog entry, I'll try to update this once I get the kick to.

No comments:

Post a Comment