Thursday, March 29, 2012

Snippets of Puerto Galera




I know that this isn't really the best picture of me for the whole world to see but this is the only picture I had with my mom during her Birthday so, It's worth it :) Happy birthday mom! I love you that i would seriously catch a grenade for you :)

I had to think twice before eating the two yolks... Imagine the cholesterol. That's like death by egg. haha! I ate 'em anyways.


I never knew I had such a malandi tita! hahah! Her face was all over the SLR :) But i'm happy for my tita. It's so nice to see her enjoying the life she is living right now.


This, people, is called the Tamaraw Falls. For what reason/s - I do not know. However there are statues of  Tamaraws somewhere near the bridge. I'm just not entirely sure if they placed the Tamaraw because the falls was named as such or the Falls was named Tamaraw because there are statues of the animal which happen to be near the falls. Anyway, do not mind my thoughts. I honestly love this picture of my mom with her siblings - tita beng and tito bong. This is like one of those photos you actually print and post on the fridge. :)
Haha, this picture was supposed to be his "macho ako" picture.

The Philippines is beautiful and it really is more fun here :) A friend of mine said that she just realized how beautiful the Philippines is when she went to Boracay. Yeah, she realized that after her three years of stay here in Metro Manila. Well, I wouldn't disagree because literally, I would die of pollution and traffic and bad-ass lawbreakers in the city. But each and every country has a downside and if you just look at the bigger picture - The Philippines is tremendously rich with beauty and it's just freakin gorgeous. Boracay and Puerto Galera are just a few among the many tourist spots in the country.

Anyway, the trip was for my mom's birthday and it was so timely that it was booked right after my exams. Clean fun and three days with nature. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment