Friday, March 30, 2012

Hello Blogspot, again.

For the past few days that I have been stuck here at home, I was just really managing my blog sites (tumblr, wordpress, blogspot etc.). and improving their appearances. However, I found it very difficult to work on all sites at the same time so I figured it'll be easier if I attach my tumblr at the sidebar of my personal blog. This, unfortunately is not supported by wordpress (where my original blog used to be ). I was browsing through the net on ways that I could embed my Tumblr posts on my blog which got me all frustrated because after a whole day of trial and error...I figured that HOLY COW, it's only available on plugins which is possible if and ONLY IF I have my own domain (which, obviously, I don't). It was hard for me to reach this decision of finally transferring into blogger again (AGAIN because my first ever blog used to be here - so I can say that I am a Blogger at heart). It's hard to abandon a blog you have been so accustomed to and adapt to a new one again. It also seems like leaving behind an old part of yourself that's why I was utterly thankful for the fact it is actually possible to import all my wordpress posts into this new blog. Ohhh and I also just noticed lately that there are so few of my friends who use wordpress...so I guess now that I'm on Blogspot again, I can easily track the blog posts of my firends through google connect! HOORAH!

But I'm still having separation anxiety. :))

No comments:

Post a Comment