Sunday, December 04, 2011

The reason

Who am I?
That the eyes that see my sin
Would look on me with love
And watch me rise again
Who am I?
That the voice that calm the sea,
Would call out through the rain,
And calm the storm in me.

Thank You Lord for all the little miracles you bless me with everyday. Thank You for staying by my side despite all the wrongs I've done. I love you <3

_________________________________________________________________

You're a nurse?? That's cool, I wanted to do that when I was a kid. How much do you make?" "HOW MUCH DO I MAKE??" I make holding your hand seem like the most important thing in the world when you're scared. I can make your child breathe when they stop. I can help your father survive a heart attack. I make myself get out of bed at 5am to make sure your mother has the medicine she needs to live. I work all day to save the lives of strangers. I make my family wait for dinner until I know your family member is taken care of. I make myself skip lunch so that I can make sure that everything I did for your husband today is charted. I make myself work weekends and holidays because people dont just get sick monday thru friday. Today, I might save your life. I make a difference, what do you do?" REPOST if you are a nurse or you love a nurse, And you RESPECT OUR WORK - Jap Servs

 

No comments:

Post a Comment