Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Blogging at the airport

20111222-051056.jpg

Im currently at the airport with my brother ( who just arrived home from Australia yesterday morning) waiting for the boarding time which is 30 minutes from now.

I'm updating my blog just to kill time so forgive me for the lack of sense or substance of this post.



20111222-051617.jpg

So that's my brother taking advantage of the time to recharge himself because he hasn't had any proper sleep since saturday. i haven't slept as well and just 2 hours from now I'll be 24 hours awake.

Anyway, i need to get used to this no sleep all party lifestyle for the rest of the month. Im so excited for the 25th for our hollywood themed gathering but other than that I'm just looking forward to spending my holidays with the people I love especially that this is the second consecutive christmas that my family is complete! Yey!

HAPPY HOLIDAYS EVERYONE!

No comments:

Post a Comment