Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Philippine Fashion Week S/S 2012: Premiere Collection




With Andre Chang



With Veejay Floresca


With Derick Hibaler <3 :">

Tuesday: Premiere Collection: Russell Villafuerte, Ulysses King, Melchor Guinto, Derick Hibaler and Veejay Floresca.

Nakakatibo the designs of Russel Villafuerte. If only i had that much money... i'd buy everything in his collection. haha :) Just because i feel like i can strut around wearing his designs :) ahha yuckkk kapal! I still need lose more weight :))

Derick Hibaler is the ultimate crush of the niiiight! Got so kilig when I took a picture with him. I super love his Metallic suit with a Philippine Emblem at the back. Nationalism <3 Plus, i was so surprised because he used OPM songs during his show... I mean, in an industry surrounded by influences from different nations, who would've thought you could use Anak by freddie Aguilar? :)

Melchor Guinto. His designs are elegant in the simplest form. Casual but damnnn! so glamorous!!!!

Ulysses King. I thank you for bringing Ivan Dorschner and Markki Stroem in the runway <3.  Out of all the designers, Ulysses King was the only one who showed us that in fashion, THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS "THE COLORS DON'T MATCH" :) I love seeing all the different colors in his designs. It was sort of like a rave party because of the neon colors!

Veejay Floresca! OH MY! I TOTALLY LOVE LOVE LOOOOVE HIS COLLECTION. Twas so fierce and funky! The leather cut outs and the use of different fabrics.. I died <3

No comments:

Post a Comment