Friday, June 24, 2011

Hello world!

Hi!

This is me trying to change my perspective in life. This is me wanting to unleash my inner potential...to just give more than my 100% in everything i do, big or small. This is me aiming for the best. This is me going for the goal. This is me running to the finish line.

I created this blog because I want to share  take note of my life's struggles, the frustrations,  the failure, the depression, the stress and the breakdown. But more importantly, I want people to know to constantly remind myself  that despite all the battles lost, i still chose to stand, to experience the little bits of happiness, to laugh, to be positive and to believe.

 
“Maybe we're not supposed to be happy. Maybe gratitude has nothing to do with joy. Maybe being grateful means recognizing what you have for what it is. Appreciating small victories. Admiring the struggle it takes simply to be human. Maybe we're thankful for the familiar things we know. And maybe we're thankful for the things we'll never know. At the end of the day, the fact that we have the courage to still be standing is reason enough to celebrate.”- Grey's Anatomy

P.S. I'm not a good writer. Grammar's my mortal enemy.

...and here's my old blog http://mustlovescratchpapers.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment