Saturday, June 25, 2011

First Attempt

Fact #1: I can live a day without water but not without coffee.


Coffee shops have always been my study place. I never really find my room, or any part of the house, a conducive place for studying (unless of course when it's midnight and everyone else is asleep). I just somehow feel like there's distraction everywhere and that keeps me from concentrating on what's in front of me. I know that going out of the house ( or even going through the trouble of commuting at times) and spending 200 pesos just to be on the right place can be a hassle, but if that's going to help me understand my course and get better grades, well then i wouldn't mind. Oh, and it's also quite inspiring to see people who are also having a hard time comprehending their lessons...just goes to show that through the many challenges in life, you're never alone. Watching medical students understand pathology of diseases, law students transforming their law books into coloring pads (I really have no idea why they use 3 or 4 colors for highlighting), management students with their laptops and the other people who are just busy with their own stuff somehow give me the extra push to make things work no matter how little energy I have left.


Anyway, I stayed at Starbucks for 4 hours today hoping to finish reviewing for my Nursing Care Management (NCM) 103 quiz on monday. Luckily and surprisingly, I did finish. But I think I would've finished earlier if I didn't talk to arcee over the phone for 30 minutes and if I didnt spend 15 minutes arguing with her to answer her phone, because she was tamad to.


No comments:

Post a Comment