Saturday, February 23, 2013

2 Months Gone

If the Blogsphere were an actual world, everyone would've probably thought I was shot dead and thrown in the rapid. But hey! I'm alive and kicking. This blog post only serves to say that I am still active. Anyway, I've been busy with school and I have classes even on weekends (including Sundays) so I don't really get the time  to sit down and blog about my life. My Starbucks planner has been helping me with my writing though. It's an easier access than this and I'm starting to appreciate writing using an actual pen.

The past two months have been extremely tiring yet I can say that, looking back, all the workload and stress have contributed to the sense of happiness and contentment I am feeling right now. :)

...minus the escalating anxiety im getting from thinking about the nursing licensure exam.

I need Positivity to set in fast.

No comments:

Post a Comment