Saturday, January 07, 2012

Christmas Eve

Whoops! I've been a very bad blogger! It's been more than 2 weeks since Christmas and I'm just posting about it today. 


Christmas is never about the expensive gifts, the lights and the food. Christmas, for me, is always about seeing life without struggle and appreciating everything you have for what it is. God has blessed me with so much... probably so much more than what I deserve and I cannot be more thankful for all the presents he has gifted my life with. And out of everything I have in my life I definitely know for sure that I cannot live without the most important people in my life - My family. I guess, they're everything that matter in my life. My ambitions, my life goals, , my passions, and my driving force in everything I do are all centered on them.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment